Lamello Clamex P-10
Clamex P-10 is a knock down fitting based on the P-System anchorage and is connected via a lever. Compared to Clamex P-14, Clamex P-10 possesses a shallower installation depth of just 10 mm and is therefore used for smaller material thicknesses. The design of the fitting was further perfectioned by introducing two stabilisers which offer strong dimensional stability
The form-locking P-System anchorage enables strong connections with the work piece without the need for tools in just seconds. Clamex P does not require glue or screws, and offers countless benefits in the manufacturing process while also distinguishing itself from standard furniture fittings. It is therefore ideal for detachable or fixed mitre joints in furniture. The furniture fitting is characterised by its small 6 mm tool openings for hex keys, which set Clamex P apart from comparable fittings.
Zeta P2 depth setting 10.
- Minimal installation depth for material thickness from 13 mm for surface or corner joints
- Detachable mitre connector for 30-180° angles and material thickness from 16 mm
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of fittings
- Stackable for transport, pre-installed fittings
- High clamping force for glueing furniture at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
Clamex P-10 is used in the serial production of furniture and for individual pieces as well as for interior fitting, shop fitting or booth building.
Due to its small size, it can be used in 13 mm materials such as plywood, solid surface or HPL as well as for mitre joints in 16 mm thick materials.
- Ideal for mitre joints in 16 mm panels for furniture making, shop fitting or kitchen manufacturing
- Detachable or fixed connecting fitting for toilet partition systems or caravan interiors using thin 13 mm materials
- Glueing aid for mitres and angle joints ranging from 30-180°
- Aesthetic alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly
Please enter your contact details below to download the brochure