Lamello Tenso P-14
The Tenso P-14 is a self-clamping connecting fitting with three functions: alignment, clamping and connecting.
The very high level of clamping force allows work pieces to be glued without the need for screw clamps or pressure.
Based on the innovative P-System profile groove from Lamello, the connector also facilitates strong anchorage in the work piece in just seconds without the need for tools.
The two-part concealed connector meets the requirements for the implementation of a completely new connection process in interior fitting. It is an innovative connection method that facilitates an unprecedented level of flexibility, speed and simplicity throughout the entire design, production, transport and assembly process. Although the connector boasts excellent tightening force, this version is intended for use as a glueing aid.
The additional option of preloading the connector prior to glue applications now enables use for all angles and mitres. The individual preloading of the joining elements considerably reduces the required amount of force when connecting the workpieces, which is another benefit to the user. The Tenso P-14 possesses a minimal installation depth of 14 mm and can thus be used in all wood materials from 15 mm.
Zeta P2 depth setting 14.
- Concealed, self-clamping connector
- High level of clamping force
- For all angles
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable for transport, despite integrated connector
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
The Tenso P-14 is primarily intended for applications in made-to-order and series production in furniture manufacturing, shopfitting and booth construction as well as general interior fitting applications.
Alongside firmly glued furniture or carcasses, popular applications for the Tenso P-14 also include bases, covers and other slotted connections. In addition, the Tenso P-14 is often used for ready-painted parts to prevent marks that are caused by the weights used to force the parts together. The Tenso P-14 is also the perfect solution when it comes to connections that are difficult to clamp. It also allows excessive glue to be removed more conveniently.
- Self-clamping glueing aid for furniture, shelve units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen construction, covers, visible faces, etc.
- Connecting fitting for concealed corner joints
- Simpler and faster alternative to screw clamps
- Faster glueing process; work pieces can be stacked directly after glueing
- Application, adjustments and assembly are also possible on site
Please enter your contact details below to download the brochure