VACUFIX - THE INEXPENSIVE, TIME AND COST-SAVING VACUUM MEMBRAN PRESS FOR PRESSING, FORM-VENEERING, LAMINATING AND COATING
…unlimited possibilities with VACUFIX
- Laminated Bending
- Laminating and veneering of any form and shape with wood and board materials such as: bendy plywood, plywood, thick sawn veneer, MDF, etc.
- Flat Pressing & Bonding
- Flat pressing, veneering and bonding of various materials such as: wooden board materials, recycled wood, composite materials, honeycomb boards, glass, etc.
laminating and forming (sandwich method):
forming and shaping of thermoplastic materials:
bending of plaster-/drywall boards is also possible!
veneering and coating of shaped parts and materials:
veneering, overlaying and bonding of flat and curved materials:
gluing of edge strips and profiles onto work pieces:
electric connection: 400 V, 3 Ph., 50 Hz,
vacuum pressure: to max. 900 hPa (9 to/m²)
1 vacuum meter, 1 vacuum-pressure stat ranging from 0 to max. 900 hPa
1 lever for the evacuation process
Construction: Fitted tightly into the main body frame
Material: highly elastic, robust, and long-lasting rubber membrane
Manual maximum load: 18 N/mm², 700 % ultimate elongation, extremely tightly sealed
Thermical load: min. -40 °C, max. +130 °C
VACUFIX can also be outfitted with a heat-resistant silicone membrane (max. 220 °C).
- 100 liter vacuum pressure tank
- Rotary vane vacuum pump VT 4.25, displacement 25 m³/h (instead of VT 4.16) for a faster air evacuation with large-scale forms
- Wheels (swivel castors), for a mobile VACUFIX in the workshop area
- Heat resistant silicone membrane temperature max. +220 °C, instead of the rubber membrane
- Protection cover for the membrane (made of felt), size: ca. 2000 x 1000 mm, usable up to 80 °C